Transparent PU film with paper applicator
- Applicator: White paper one side siliconized 121 g/sqm
- Carrier: Transparent PU film 25 g/sqm
En savoir plus
- Roll width upon request
- Maximum width 1550mm
- Breathable Polyurethane dressings
- Intravenous securement dressings
- Highly conformable
- Highly breathable
- Bacteria proof
- Easy to convert or die-cut due to paper / applicator thickness
→ Stockage et durée de conservation
- Avoid storing the product outside for any significant period of time where it could be exposed to harmful influences such as humidity or direct sunlight. This product should be transferred, in the original packaging, to the processing area at least 24 hours before processing.
- Product as supplied in original packaging will maintain stated properties during one year before any subsequent transformation / usage / converting, when stored at ambient temperature, preferably in between 15°C (59°F) and 30°C (86°F) and in between 35% and 65% relative humidity.
- Adhesion values and related specifications are set based on initial lab and production trials. They should be regarded as provisional and might typically be adjusted after 5 first production runs will be completed. Given the physical/chemical characteristics and behaviour of pressure sensitive adhesives, variation of physical values from one batch to another, or even within the same batch, are not unusual and cannot be regarded as a defect. Where necessary, based on values observed in the 5 first batches, Adhex Lab will propose an adjustment of the specifications, including mean value, min/max limits and/or broadness of range.