Single coated transparent PU film
- Applicator: White paper one side siliconized 121 g/sqm
- Carrier: Transparent PU film 25 g/sqm
- Adhesive: Solvent acrylic 25 g/sqm
- Liner: White paper one side siliconized 63 g/sqm
En savoir plus
- Roll width upon request
- Maximum width available 1550mm
- Adhesive tape for plasters and superficial wound protection
- Adhesive tape for dressings and IV fixation
- Good adhesion
- Long lasting skin adhesion
- Highly conformable
- Bacteria proof
- Easy to convert or die-cut due to applicator thickness
→ Stockage et durée de conservation
- Avoid storing the product outside for any significant period of time where it could be exposed to harmful influences such as humidity or direct sunlight. This product should be transferred, in the original packaging, to the processing area at least 24 hours before.
- Product supplied in original packaging will maintain stated properties during one year before any subsequent transformation / usage / converting, when stored at ambient temperature, preferably in between 15°C (59°F) and 30°C (86°F) and in between 35% and 65% relative humidity.
- Adhesion values and related specifications are set based on initial lab and production trials. They should be regarded as provisional and might typically be adjusted after 5 first production runs will be completed. Given the physical/chemical characteristics and behaviour of pressure sensitive adhesives, variation of physical values from one batch to another, or even within the same batch, are not unusual and cannot be regarded as a defect. Where necessary, based on values observed in the 5 first batches, Adhex Lab will propose an adjustment of the specifications, including mean value, min/max limits and/or broadness of range.