COVID19 – Update November 13th 2020
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are you doing to minimize the risk of infections by COVID-19 virus? Our number one priority is to continue to protect our staff. To mitigate the risk of potential internal cross contamination for our operational staff, we have put in place following procedures, in compliance with measures recommended by French sanitary authorities:
- Within our plants, we have enforced strict rules, introducing some corporate behavioral measures and supplying COVID 19 specific PPE to employees and visitors (face masks, alcoholic solution for hand sanitation, alcoholic solution for surface sanitation…).
- Non-production essential persons have been advised to work from home whenever possible.
- The external cleaning company was instructed to proceed with a deeper sanitation, using alcoholic solutions or specific sanitizing products for door handles, tables, desks and various surfaces.
- All employees have been asked to continue minimizing contacts and to wear a face mask at any time on Adhex premises including meeting rooms. Although meetings with clients and suppliers can happen on-site when necessary, we encourage meetings via smart tools (Microsoft Teams / Skype / Zoom…)
- Visitors on site are expected to fully comply with a strict respect for sanitary measures applied at Adhex (a.wearing face masks at all time, personal sanitation and physical distancing).
Is the supply of raw materials at risk? For all our suppliers, production and supply are still running. It should be noted that Adhex may occasionally be facing increasing delays in deliveries, due to i.a. high absentee rates on suppliers’ sites, lower availability of shipper/forwarder, border crossing restrictions. In this challenging environment, our Supply Chain management is monitoring the situation with our suppliers daily, in order to prevent potential problems. Are the production sites fully operational? Production is running at full capacity on all Adhex sites. Will the deliveries continue? Inquiries and orders will continue to be processed as usual. It is kindly requested from our customers that they keep on expressing their volume forecast in a very candid way, to continue helping the production planning and organization. Considering the current border restrictions that are being put in place and the fact that the shipping companies may be affected by the current situation for various reasons (e.g. lower availability of staff), there could be additional leadtime in the future. Will the price of your production be affected by the current situation? Obviously, the current situation is resulting in lower efficiency. We also witness increases in some raw material prices. Should prices need to be modified, customers would be advised by the Adhex salesperson in charge. We will regularly update this site to inform you about current situation.